Thuya Brow Lamination is the latest trend in the beauty industry. It is a cosmetic procedure that involves the application of a special solution to the eyebrows, which helps to reshape and redefine them. In this article, we will take a closer look at Thuya Brow Lamination and how it works. We will also discuss the benefits of this procedure and how you can prepare for it. So, if you want to achieve perfectly shaped eyebrows, keep reading!
- What is Thuya Brow Lamination?
- How Does Thuya Brow Lamination Work?
- What are the Benefits of Thuya Brow Lamination?
- How to Prepare for Thuya Brow Lamination?
- What is Thuya NYC Brow Lamination Kit?
- How to Use Thuya NYC Brow Lamination Kit?
- What to Expect During Thuya Brow Lamination?
- Thuya Brow Lamination Ingredients
- Brow Lamination Kits Costs in Market
- Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit Review: Pros and Cons
What is Thuya Brow Lamination?
Thuya Brow Lamination is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of a special solution to reshape and redefine the eyebrows. This solution contains ingredients that help to straighten, lift, and set the eyebrow hairs in place, giving them a fuller and more defined look. The solution is applied to the eyebrows using a brush and left to set for a specific period, after which it is removed using a neutralizer. The entire process takes about 30-45 minutes and the results last for up to 8 weeks.
Do u Know : 5 Best Ways to Reverse Brow lamination
How Does Thuya Brow Lamination Work?
Thuya Brow Lamination works by breaking down the bonds in the eyebrow hairs, which allows them to be reshaped and repositioned. The solution used in this procedure contains ingredients that help to soften the hair, making it more malleable and easier to work with. After the solution is applied, the eyebrow hairs are combed into the desired shape and left to set. A neutralizer is then applied to the brows to lock in the new shape.
What are the Benefits of Thuya Brow Lamination?
There are several benefits of Thuya Brow Lamination, including:
1. Fuller, Defined Brows
Thuya Brow Lamination gives the eyebrows a fuller and more defined look. By reshaping the hairs and setting them in place, it creates the illusion of thicker and more voluminous eyebrows.
2. Low Maintenance
Unlike other eyebrow procedures, Thuya Brow Lamination requires minimal maintenance. The results last for up to 8 weeks, which means you don’t have to worry about touching up your brows every day.
Thuya Brow Lamination is a quick and easy procedure that takes only 30-45 minutes to complete. This makes it a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
4. Safe and Non-Invasive
Thuya Brow Lamination is a safe and non-invasive procedure that does not require any incisions or injections. This makes it a great option for those who are hesitant to undergo more invasive cosmetic procedures.
How to Prepare for Thuya Brow Lamination?
Before undergoing Thuya Brow Lamination, there are a few things you should do to prepare:
1. Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure
It is recommended that you avoid excessive sun exposure for at least 24 hours before your appointment. Sunburned or overly sensitive skin may react negatively to the solution used in the procedure.
2. Stop Using Retinol Products
If you use any retinol products, it is recommended that you stop using them at least 72 hours before your appointment. Retinol can make your skin more sensitive and may cause irritation during the procedure.
3. Avoid Tweezing or Waxing
It is recommended that you avoid tweezing or waxing your eyebrows for at least 48 hours before your appointment. This will ensure that there is enough hair for the solution to grip onto.
What is Thuya NYC Brow Lamination Kit?
Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit is a professional-grade brow lamination kit that allows you to create the effect of fuller, fluffier, and more defined eyebrows at home. The kit consists of three main items:
- Step 1 Thuya Permanent Gel: This is the main product used for the brow lamination process. It is a gentle and non-damaging formula that is designed to lift and set your eyebrow hairs in place, giving them a fuller and more defined look.
- Step 2 Thuya Neutralizing Lotion: After the Step 1 gel is applied and processed, this lotion is used to neutralize any remaining alkalinity on the skin and restore the optimal pH level.
- Thuya Regenerating Cream: This cream is used as a post-treatment to soothe and nourish the skin around the eyebrow area.
How to Use Thuya NYC Brow Lamination Kit?
The application process of Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit is relatively easy and straightforward, even for beginners. Here are the basic steps:
- Start by cleansing the eyebrow area with a gentle cleanser to remove any makeup or dirt.
- Apply the Step 1 Thuya Permanent Gel onto your eyebrows, using the provided brush. Make sure to cover each hair strand evenly and comb them into the desired shape using a spoolie brush.
- Leave the gel on for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness and texture of your eyebrow hairs.
- Once the processing time is over, use a cotton pad soaked in the Step 2 Thuya Neutralizing Lotion to wipe off the gel gently.
- Apply a small amount of Thuya Regenerating Cream onto the treated area to soothe and moisturize the skin.
What to Expect During Thuya Brow Lamination?
During the procedure, you will be asked to lie down on a treatment table. The technician will then apply a protective cream around your eyebrows to prevent the solution from coming into contact with your skin.
Thuya brow lamination requires an experienced stylist to properly shape and treat the brows. It uses harsh chemicals, so there are risks of irritation if not done properly or on sensitive skin types. A patch test is typically recommended before the first treatment.
The treatment works for most brow hair types and textures. The best results tend to be on medium to thick brow hair. Those with very fine hair may need more frequent touch ups.
Thuya Brow Lamination Ingredients
Thuya brow lamination treatments typically contain the following ingredients:
• Hydrogen peroxide – Acts as a bleaching agent to lighten the hair strands and make them more receptive to the dye. Hydrogen peroxide lifts the cuticle of the hair shaft which allows the color molecules to penetrate deeper.
• Ammonium thioglycolate – A depilatory agent used to soften the hair and make it easier to curl and laminate. It also helps speed up the lightening process.
• Carrier oil – Such as sweet almond, coconut or jojoba oil. The carrier oil helps moisturize the hair during the process and prevents irritation.
• Formaldehyde – Acts as a hardener and helps set the new hair shape. It causes the hair cuticle to close tightly around the colorant molecules. This helps the hair retain the new color and shape for a longer period.
• Conditioners – Mild conditioning agents are added to moisturize the hair after the lamination. They help detangle the hair and make it more manageable and less frizzy.
• colorants – Synthetic hair colorants such as ammonia, lithium carbonate, or sodium percarbonate are added to dye the hair after lightening and perming. The most common shades for eyebrow lamination are ash browns.
• fragrances – Artificial or natural fragrances are added to make the product more appealing and mask any strong chemical smells. The fragrances fade away once the product is applied to the hair.
That covers the key ingredients and their purposes in a typical thuya brow lamination treatment product. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Brow Lamination Kits Costs in Market
Thuya brow lamination kits that allow you to do the treatment at home have become available online and in some beauty supply stores. The costs can vary but typically range from $50 to $200. Here are some examples:
• The BrowGal Thuya Brow Lift Kit includes keratin treatment, peroxide cream, neutralizer, and post-treatment balm for approximately $70. It is designed for use by salon professionals and estheticians, though some consumers have used it successfully at home.
• Embellish by gazing laminating kit includes a peroxide creme, keratin treatment, neutralizer, primer, and post-treatment soothing gel for about $90. It comes with detailed instructions for DIY brow lamination. Reviews suggest it can produce good results, but may irritate sensitive skin.
• LAMBROWS DIY BROW LAMINATION KIT is specifically designed for at-home use and includes keratin treatment, peroxide developer, neutralizer and tools for around $120. Reviews say it is easy to use and provides natural-looking results that last 4 to 6 weeks. It is not recommended for sensitive skin.
• BeauBrow Kit PROFESSIONAL BROW LAMINATION includes professional grade supplies withhigher volumes for performing multiple treatments. The basic kit starts around $200. For licensed stylists and salons.
• Additional costs will include makeup brushes, disposable mascara wands, cotton swabs, clips and a timer. You may also want a brow pencil and eyebrow scissors or razor for shaping before the procedure.
A few tips for using at-home brow lamination kits:
• Do a patch test on your forearm first to check for any adverse skin reactions.
• Carefully follow the instructions regarding timing for each step. Leaving solutions on for too long can damage brow hair.
• Have a friend or family member help apply and time the different solutions. It can be difficult to do yourself.
• Be very careful not to get solutions in your eyes. Have water and eye wash on hand in case of contact.
• Start with a more diluted peroxide solution, around 1.5 to 2% to avoid irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin. You can do touch ups with higher volumes once you know your skin tolerance.
• Take proper post-treatment precautions like avoiding brow makeup for several days, wetting brows or sun/heat exposure which can cause irritation.
While at-home brow lamination kits can work well and save money, for some the risk of potential damage or skin reaction from harsh chemicals may outweigh the benefits. For sensitive skin especially, professional treatment with an experienced stylist is the safest approach. But with proper care and by starting slowly, at-home brow lamination is possible.
Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit Review: Pros and Cons
Before trying any new beauty product or treatment, it’s essential to weigh its pros and cons to make an informed decision. Here are the main advantages and disadvantages of Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit:
- Affordable: Compared to getting a professional brow lamination treatment at a salon, Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit is significantly cheaper and can save you money in the long run.
- Easy to Use: With the clear instructions provided in the kit, Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit is easy to use at home, even if you’re a beginner.
- Long-Lasting: The effects of Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit can last up to 6 weeks, depending on your hair growth cycle and aftercare routine.
- Limited Shade Range: Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit only comes in one shade, which may not be suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Risk of Irritation: As with any chemical treatment, there is a risk of skin irritation and allergic reactions. It’s essential to patch-test the product before using it on your eyebrows and to follow the instructions carefully.
- Time-Consuming: The application process of Thuya NYC Eyebrow Lift Kit can take up to 30-45 minutes, which may not be convenient for those with a busy schedule.
How long does Thuya lamination last?
Thuya Brow Lamination can last for up to six weeks with proper care and maintenance. This includes avoiding getting the eyebrows wet for 24 hours after the procedure and using Thuya Regenerating Cream daily to keep the hairs hydrated and nourished.
Can Thuya brow lamination be used on lashes?
The Thuya Lamination Kit includes all three full size solutions, enough to perform 40/50 brow and lash lift treatments ⁽¹⁾. This suggests that Thuya Brow Lamination can be used on lashes. Additionally, Thuya Australia’s website states that the kit is suitable for both brow and lash lamination ⁽¹⁾. Therefore, it can be concluded that Thuya Brow Lamination can be used on lashes.
What are Thuya Brow Lamination ingredients ?
Hydrogen Peroxide, Ammonium thioglycolate, formaldehyde, colorant and conditioners.